Spankers, Spankees and Switches,
Plugging away at the first part of Episode 7. Been working on the new content, and I’ve implemented a few features that I think will make the game much more enjoyable. The new features you can look forward to when the new episode is released.
1. Several players like to play cross-dressing males. However, currently if you select male, the game will occasionally force you to wear (American) culturally male clothing (in particular, your costume and your work uniform). Naturally, this is unsatisfying for these players. Therefore, I’ve added a new option that allows players to specify what gender of clothing they want to wear independently of their actual gender. So you’ll be able to be a male character, whom the game puts in female clothing, or a female whom the game puts in male clothing. Yes, this does mean that if you’re a girl, and you select male clothing that your costume will be a thong and some boots and nothing else. No, nobody will comment on your tits hanging out. Sorry.
2. I’ve added a new template that allows me to write different text depending on which choice (first, second or third) you selected in the previous event. This will allow me to make the game much more reactive to the many roleplaying (aka pointless) choices I throw at you. Most exciting, it will allow you to have much more control over how your character reacts to a spanking. Do you take your spankings stoically? Turn into a giant crybaby as soon as you’re upended? Something in between? Do you start stoic, but quickly start blubbering? It’ll be up to you!
I’ve also added a new panel above: Spanking Adventure Gamebooks
This includes links to both the Master of the Manor and Dianne’s Promotion books written several years ago by Robin Pierce. They’ve disappeared off the internet. This filled me with incredible sadness, because they were incredible spanking games that inspired me to start creating my own games. So I decided to make them available on my website. Both books are very well written, and quite challenging. I don’t like the cane, and Pierce loves the cane, most of the spankers are much nastier than I prefer, and I don’t like how you have to choose between winning and being a total brat. However, they’re still incredibly sexy, and engaging and I’d highly recommend everyone who enjoys my game to go and try them out.
Spankers, Spankees and Switches,
I’ve just uploaded a static, HTML version of the game. This is basically a transcript for the game, with some default choices made for the main charater: she’s female, her name is Scarlette, she has red hair, she wears a t-shirt, jeans, and a thong, she’s fit, slender and of average height.
I would *strongly* recommend actually downloading and playing the game instead. The game’s transcript is intended to be consumed by a computer, and it shows. Furthermore, you don’t get any customizations, you have to keep track of your own statistics and keywords, and you won’t get access to the combat. However, this will still let you enjoy the content if:
1. The game doesn’t run properly on your computer for whatever reason and I can’t figure out the problem.
2. You’d like to take a peek at the content before committing to downloading and playing the game.
3. You don’t feel comfortable downloading and executing a program from some random website on the Internet.
Note: If you just don’t want to deal with combat, but want the computer to keep track of everything else for you, you can disable combat on the Options screen instead. No need to use the static and rather awkward HTML version.
Get it over at the Downloads section
I participated in the Spring 2019 Game Jam over at animeotk this past week. For it I created a small gamebook:
Madison “Mischief” Malone and the Dish Best Served Cold
You take on the role of Madison “Mischief” Malone, private eye in a 1930’s-esque America-esque. You’ve got a little bit of magic. Just enough to keep things moving smoothly in your favor, except when it backfires painfully anyway… However, all is not well in Maddie’s life, for a rival private eye
Rex “Smokin'” Gunn, keeps interfering in your cases! Well, it’s time for a little payback.
You can find the game under the Spanking Mini-Games tab along the top.
This is a gamebook in the same style as the gamebooks by Robin Pierce (Master of the Manor, and Dianne’s Promotion) except obviously much smaller (since it was written in a week). The key gameplay mechanic is the use of magic, and the management of Karma. Basically, karma is a measure of how annoyed the Universe is with you. The more karma you have, the happier the Universe is and the easier it is to use your magic in your favor. However, doing so uses up your karma, and when your karma gets low, suddenly things become a lot harder.
You’ll need the following to play:
1. Someplace to track your state (a simple text file in your favorite editor is sufficient).
2. Either a six-sided die or some other way of generating a random number between 1 and 6.
Go take a gander, and let me know what you think.