These are not just any CRPGS (Computer Role Playing Game). These games also contain lots and lots of spankings. Why? Because I love CRPGS, writing, and spankings, and because the spanking game niche is almost non-existent. You can find more transformation-themed games than you can shake a switch at, but spanking games? Not so much. It’s a niche just begging to filled.
Always remember that these are works of fantasy. In the real world, non-consensual spankings are abuse. Please, remember: Safe, Sane, Consensual.
The source code for all the games on this site are released under the GPL v3. Basically, this means that you are free to take my source code, modify it and release your own game so long as you:
1. Give me credit for my hard work.
2. Release your game under the same or a compatible license.
Similarly, the story content (characters, settings, etc) are released under the CC-BY-SA. This is a lot like the GPL v3, except it’s written to apply to works of art (stories, artwork, etc). It means you are free to take my characters, settings, ideas, etc and use them to create your own stories, artwork, etc so long as you:
1. Give me credit for my hard work.
2. Release your work under the same or a compatible license.
This ensures that anything derived from my game continues to be free and open for other people to mess around with, and it means I can incorporate your work into my own.
Without further ado, the games you can find on this blog are the following:
The Scandalous Scarlet Moon
In the near future, you and your close friend Juliana are just normal college students, out one Friday evening without a care in the world beyond making curfew. But something happens. Something that gives you incredible powers.
But you’re not the only one.
And most of them aren’t as altruistic as you.
Take on the role of Scarlet Moon, the world’s first superhero(ine). Face an assortment of supervillains of varying degrees of dasterdliness, each with their own power and gimmick. Meet and team up with other superheroes, and secret government agents, but be careful! They all have their own motives, and may not look out for your best interests.
Will you be am angsty part-time hero, a heroic boyscout or a grumpy mcGrumpyface? The choice is up to you!
This game allows you to:
1. Design your own character. Male or female, fat or thin, pale or dark, flabby or muscular. Customize your character’s appearance and see game text change to reflect it!
2. Engage in a deep, character-driven story with heroes, villains, and everything in between. Characters will react in fundamentally different ways to the different choices you make. They’ll remember your decisions for good or ill. A few decisions may even fundamentally alter how you experience the story!
3. Participate in fast-paced, strategic combat with zero randommness. You will succeed or fail on the merits of your tactics, not the whims of the RNG god. Use powers that harm enemies, inhibit them, or strengthen your own characters. Break and twist the rules of combat to overcome overwhelming odds.
4. Chew through hordes of faceless thugs like the superhero you are.
5. Choose from three difficulty levels. The higher the difficulty, the smarter your opponents!
6. Watch your character grow stronger based on the choices you make during the story. Move fast and break things, and watch your speed increase! Watch carefully, and take out enemies with pinpoint precision to see your power climb! Play a weak speedster, a musclebound maniac, a crafty tactitian, or a jack of all trades. The choice is up to you!
7. Experience a whole bunch of spanking scenes in the first episode alone. Get spanked by supervillains, spank supervillains, all while trying to keep your grades up, and get to work on time (after all, we all know what’ll happen if you don’t)!
Pandemonium Cycle: The Potion Wars *****On Hiatus****
This game is on hiatus. Turns out that super poltical, game-of-thronesesque games aren’t exactly conducive to sexy and silly spankings. So I’ve put this game on hold indefinitely in favor of Scarlet Moon
A city has been torn apart by 20 years of civil war, sparked by the introduction of a wondrous, addicting new invention: healing potions. Her people have been scattered across the known world. Many have come to Avaricum, a city rife with corruption and poverty, where forces gather in preparation of a maelstrom of chaos and violence.
Navigate a twisted labyrinth of conflicting goals, contradictory motivations, and factions more than evil but less than good. Do the Vengadores want freedom or power? Do the guards oppress or protect? Is there a difference? Is one side monsters, and the other men? Are they both monsters? Are they both men?
Struggle to answer these questions and more as you explore Avaricum, meet and befriend members of both factions, (and many in between) and eventually pick a side.
Oh, and don’t forget to spank or be spanked. Drama is well and good, but spankings are spicy.
This game allows you to:
1. Design your own character. Male or female, fat or thin, short or tall, flabby or muscular. Customize your character’s appearance and see game text change to reflect it!
2. Engage in a deep, character-driven story with neither heroes nor villains, but everything in between. Characters will react in fundamentally different ways to the different choices you make. They’ll remember your decisions for good or ill. A few decisions will even fundamentally alter how you experience the story!
3. Participate in fast-paced, strategic combat with minimal randomness. You will succeed or fail on the merits of your tactics, not the whims of the RNG god. Cast spells that harm enemies, inhibit them, or strengthen your own characters. Grapple spell casters to keep them from targeting multiple characters. Defend your own spell casters from the same fate. Spank your enemies silly!
4. Choose from three difficulty levels. The higher the difficulty, the smarter your opponents!
5. Watch your character grow stronger based on their actions in combat. The more you cast spells, the better you get at spell casting, the more you grapple an opponent, the better you get at grappling!
6. Experience more than 10 spanking scenes in the first episode alone, the vast majority of which are optional. At first, you’ll get swatted more often than you swat, but as the game advances more opportunities to assert your dominance will present themselves!
The CURRENT erotic content in this game in order of frequency of occurrence: non consensual/disciplinary spankings, consensual spankings, M/F and F/F sex.
The vast majority of spankings are non-consensual, disciplinary F/X and X/F, where X is the gender of the player character. There are some F/F, M/F and M/X, but no X/M, F/M or M/M.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback, requests, criticisms, suggestions, or offers to help. You may also contact me on animeotk.com, my username is aka. Or just comment somewhere on my site!