Spankers, Spankees, and Switches of All Ages,
Just posted a new version with a fix for an old, but relatively obscure bug. Basically, saving was broken for the first day of episode 1. My saving logic relies on the event names following a specific format, and the first day of episode 1 followed a different format (because it was the very first content I wrote, and I didn’t know what I was doing).
I didn’t want to change the event names, because I didn’t want to break people’s saves (save compatibility is a big deal for me). I thought I’d added logic to account for it, but I guess it doesn’t work. Since saving on the first day of episode 1 apparently doesn’t work anyway, I figured save compatibility wasn’t a problem, so I went and fixed episode 1 day 1 to line up with the rest of the game.
I loaded some saves from later in the game, and they all seemed to work fine, so it shouldn’t have any impact on saves past episode 1.